~/ $ noctrog
This is the list of all the books that I own or have read (at least a good portion of). There are
a few that I own and I haven’t read and others that I’ve read but I don’t own.
- Guía del firmamento. Comellas, Jose Luís.
- 21st Century C. Klemens, Ben.
- Effective C++. Meyers, Scott.
- Learning OpenCV 3. Kaehler, Adrián and Bradsky, Gari.
- Learning Python, 5th edition. Lutz, Mark.
- Modern C++ Programming Cookbook. Bancila, Marius.
- OpenGL Superbible. Sellers, Graham and Wright, Richard S. and Haemel, Nicholas
- ROS Robot Programming. Pyo Yoonseok et. al.
- The Rust Programming Language. Klabnik, Steve.
- Thinking in C++, vols 1 & 2. Eckel, Bruce.
- AVR Programming. Williams, Elliot.
- Beginning STM32. Gay, Warren.
- Electrónica Básica. Arboledas Brihuega, David.
- Learning the Art of Electronics. Hayes, Tomas C.
- Practical Electronics for Inventors. Scherz, Paul.
- Deep Learning. Goodfellow, Ian.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning hands on. Lapan, Maxim.
- Generative Deep Learning. Foster, David.
- Reinforcement Learning, an introduction. Sutton, Richard and Barto, Andrew.
- Discrete-Time Control Systems. Ogata.
- Optimal Control Theory: An Introduction. Kirk, Donald E.
- A brief history of time. Hawking, Stephen W.
- Pure, White and Deadly: How sugar is killing us. Yudkin, John.