My personal bit of the Internet
Hi, my name is Ramón. My interests are programming, electronics, machine learning, microcontrollers, 3D graphics and astronomy/physics. I am currently on my second year of the MSc Robotics, Systems and Control at ETH Zurich.
On this page you can find my projects and blog, where I put things that I find of interest.
Latest blog entries:
- Dec 24 — Thoughts on the Dvorak layout
- Jan 17 — Custom OpenCV 3 installation with ROS Kinetic
- Dec 03 — How to calculate the centroidal composite inertia matrix of a robot
- Dec 02 — Quick guide for coming to the dark side (a.k.a. painless Vim to Emacs transition)
- Nov 05 — Easy analytical Inverse Kinematics in ROS